Friday, February 3, 2012

Say What: Jamie Spears talks being a Single Parent


 it [felt] especially embarrassing to ask someone to put me on birth control. I didn't want to ask my doctor, because she had a little girl."

"These days, the only thing I'm afraid of is not being a good mom,"

“The one thing that does get me excited is one day having that relationship. I look forward to that -- I really do. I just want to be a soccer mom. I want to cook dinner every night. I want the kids to come home and be dirty and make the house messy.

21 year old single mother Jamie Spears on why she was afraid to ask for birth control, her fears these days and what she looks forward to in a relationship. 

Currently Jamie is focusing all her energy on being a mother. She hopes to continue her music career and has been also diligently working on new music.

No comments:

Post a Comment