Monday, February 20, 2012

Tyga Carless World Pushed Back Again?




While everyone is enjoying their weekend, my place of work doesn’t believe in accepting President’s Day as a holiday. So I’m at work hardly working as usual. The top story on my random list of celebrity news is Rack City related (I actually do make a list every day).

Rapper Tyga’s “Carless World: Rise of the Last King” was supposed to finally hit shelves tomorrow. That is no longer the case. The album was recalled and retailers were told to send all copies back to the label due to the use of an unauthorized Martin Luther King sample on the very first track. Seems like this kid can’t catch a break. The actual album is said to be available in two weeks now, rapper Tyga tends to think otherwise and tweeted that it will be available tomorrow.  Will you be snagging the album? I’m definitely going to buy it. I love to support my favorite artists and actually go out and buy the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment