Friday, February 17, 2012

Teyana Taylor Clears Up Rumors that She Leaked Her Own Photos

Sometime between yesterday and today naked pictures of Teyana Taylor leaked upon her Twitter page. Today she has taken it upon herself to address the issue via an open letter to her fans:

Look I’m human, & just like every girl in this world, I admire my body so i take pics just like EVERY other human being. However my phone that was stolen Witch my phone was also connected to my twitter. So i guess the hacker felt the need to have a field day and leaked personal photos, and also tweet mean & hurtful things about me.

I ain’t gone front It really hurt my feelings that someone would be so evil and mean. I would never leak photos like that of my self. I have so many blessings and opportunities ahead of me & I have way more class & respect for my self as a young woman. So there’s no need to seek attention. But I sincerely apologize to all my supporters and followers who had to witness the devil at work, and at what he does best. Karma is a $&@# but I’ll let God handle that. that’s it that’s all.

Teyana Taylor is very hurt but not even is going to stop her from making her music. Taylor's new single "DUI" features rappers Fabulous and Jadakiss. The track is lifted from her new EP "The Misunderstandings of Teyana Taylor", which is due for release on the 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment