Thursday, February 16, 2012

Shoes Shoes Shoes

Nice shoes for under 30 Bucks makes any fashionista happy

You would think I worked for GoJane as much as I promote and shop there. So to start off the list of some great finds here's to no one other than GoJane and their neon heels. You can snag these for $23.80 not a bad deal at all.



These next Wedges are from Wet Seal. They automatically make me think summer and Nautical Nonsense. You can snag these for $29.50

I have yet to order from Make Me Chic I don't even recall how I stumbled upon them but theses shoes are nice. I'm not even a pink person but you can snag these for $23.70

Nothing says spring like floral prints. Make Me Chic has these yellow floral pumps for $24.60







Prints are all the rage this spring and these stripes are just adorable for $23.10 from Gojane








What's your favorite about Spring? Are you excited for the bold prints, bright colors and warm weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment