Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Lot of People are Very Unhappy with the XXL Freshmen Spread

I don't even want to comment on the new XXL Freshmen Cover but apparently upcoming rapper Azealia Banks is upset with the upcoming rapper Iggy Azalea's face being on the cover of the magazine and she took to Twitter to vent about it.
“Iggy Azalea on the XXL freshman list is all wrong,” remarked Banks on Twitter. “How can you endorse a white woman who called herself a ‘runaway slave master’?”

Of course Azalea responded not tweeting anyone in particular
“You can’t block my blessings! Today I’m celebrating! Get with it or kick rocks!” she tweeted. “First female freshman. Ever. Period. Thanks world! I used to stick XXL on my bedroom door, now I’m on the cover. Life is great.”
Azalea is anti-Nicki Minaj and isn't afraid to admit it claiming that we've all seen the boobs, the hair and the ass "What else can she do". It got really interesting when Kreyshawn put her two cents in the argument stating:
“You’re a dumb bitch. And you can’t rap. I’ll sit on your face. … Fall back slut,”
Azalea is the first woman MC on the XXL Freshman Spread. She shares this year's spread with the likes of Roscoe Dash,Future, Kid Ink and anyone else that was ready and willing to share the cover.  So much foolery I can't take it. Who do you think should've been on this year's cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment