Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Epic Betsey Johnson Post

I love Betsey Johnson & I absolutely love Karmaloop. I've ordered from them a few times & their standard shipping is quick, they're prices are stellar. So here are some highlighted Betsey Johnson swag for great prices.

$57.95 ---I've been wanting these Betsey Johnson beauties to go down for like ever. They used to be 150. How I adore Betsey and her zaniness.

$51.95 --This Stone embellished cross body would make a great accessory to any outfit.

$34.95 --for this gold & purple crown necklace. I love love it!!

$20.00- I have quite the legging collection. If these bad boys were in stock in size M they'd be in my closet.

Wishlist: $150 bucks these puppies are simple but sweet. I love the design on the soles. Can you say amazingly amazing?


$19.95- These lovely flats are only available right now in Small. I wish my feet were smaller.
Have you collected any Betsey Swag?

No comments:

Post a Comment