Friday, January 20, 2012

The Summer Swimwear Post

Although there is snow on the ground in most places where it's supposed to snow. It's great to think ahead. In fact its the best time of year for most to buy a swimsuit because most likely they're on sale. What better way to thaw out, then looking at bikinis and monkinis. Here's a little motivation to get through hibernation this winter.
First is this rainbow colored monkini from Make Me Chic.com (a wonderful site by the way. I haven't had a chance to purchase anything from here, but it looks nice when I do I'll shoot you guys a review). It's 37.50 and it'll definitely make you stand out on the beach somewhere.


Next is this cute ensemble from UrbanOG (love the clothes on this site. I've been a fan for quite a while) this white and red polka dotted bikini has a little retro vibe to it. You can get your hands on it for $24.60.


Another Urban OG favorite is this red white and blue retro Halter Bandeau top bikini for $26.40.

Also, there's this Rasta colored Color block Bikini at Hot Topic that will run you $40 because it's priced in parts. I love the colors here.


I was searching for Rihanna's silver one piece ensemble for less, haven't done so yet and I refuse to pay the price for a Norma Kamali. My pockets can't exactly justify such an expense. But I stumbled upon this ASOS Bandeau one piece in white. It looks great and it's only $19.70.

Last but not least there's this floral one piece ensemble I snagged from Forever21 online that's still on sale for $20. They have a lot of nice swimwear on sale now and they're pretty good with shipping prices and time. I manage to buy me a nice swimsuit from them every year.


*Note: Clicking on the word "this" in the post will lead you to the websites where you can acquire such amazing fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment